Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Problems with the tag board, do we all have?

It seems like it isn't just me having rubbish thrown all over the tag-board.

Yuk is having trouble as well.

Well well. Amusing. So that's probably how the person knew my name, not because he had an iq of over 120, but because he clicked a link labeled "yatchun". So, he put 2 and 2 together, and somehow got 4 and a half.

So, someone decided to spam Yuk's board as well?

Well, these poor mother****ers (sorry, too much GTA:SA) have nothing to do in their own spare time and have to spam up people's tagboard. Well, it's sad.

Almost as sad as the "Du the Dudek"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/photo_galleries/4583457.stm

My faith for humanity has fallen to yet another all time low.

And, the Straits Times doesn't help. Digital Life has told the world how you can't be sued for spewing alot of rubbish on the blog. So, 05S13. Guess what? YOU CAN'T SUE YUK. SUCKS TO BE YOU. HAHA.

Yes, digital life has wrote that it is very difficult to sue someone for what they write on the blog, unless it ruins a person's reputation. Saying "John is a ****er", with the *s removed to be the F-word, can't get you sued. How lovely. Saying someone is a bastard when he isn't is though.

Gotta love the law.

Or maybe all people have to do is to sue them in America, where you can go to the courts for anything under the sun, as long as you have the cash. LoL.

But still, what is the world coming to? People actually finding sick pleasure in watching other's discomfort, or watching them in pain. Heck, even I have joined in the fun by watching Max X every wednesday. But there are so many shows around which focus on people getting beat up, seeing them in pain. Shows which actually get famous, like Fear Factor or Punk'D, where viewers watch other people suffering, and laugh about it.

And the other is where they use the net by swearing on every forum/tag board they see. What's the fun in that? I don't know, but perhaps they do. This is also why I don't link to other blogs, partly because I'm too damn lazy and I can't be bothered, and partly because if I'm going to get screwed, my friends are not going down as well.

So, these bunch of cowards are too afraid to come up and speak up, but prefer to use tagboards to mess around.

I guess that's what they enjoy. >_>

--

Happy birthday Fengzhi! Too bad I can't go for the party due to exams, but I guess Xin Lan got her revenge? :D All the best for the A levels!
--

Song of (whatever) changed to New Journey by Motoi Sakuraba, from Beyond the Beyond Original Game Soundtrack. A pretty decent soundtrack. I chose this one because it suddenly hit me while I was trying to do some physics. I knew that the soundtrack was rather impressive, but I was not prepared for such quality of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home